Saturday, April 16, 2011

You are the best that I ever had guys!

Nurida Emrizal, Yolan Natassya, Hanafi Azwir and Norshila or lebih selesa dipanggil dengan panggilan Oly, Tasya, Ahaa and eyla. 4 of us. who used to be a BFF. Friendship that we build together from 2008 if Iam not mistaken till now. long distanced friendship. even berjauhan, tapi keep in touch tak rasa jauh langsung okay. masalah teluk intan sampai ke kuala laumpur dan begitu juga sebaliknya. kawan menangis, kawan ketawa, kawan bergosip, kawan melepak, kawan kawan kawan lah :D nak cerita macam mana kenal memang tak dapat lah jack sebab takut tak habis sampai lusa je ni. heheh! Oly, she's a sister. she's the one who know me well. she's the one whoo can be my guardian angel as well dari dulu sampai hari ni. thank you sis. I owe you much! Tasya, nak cakap kakak, dia manja tahap gaban dah macam adik. tapi umur lebih tua. HAHA! manja dia, mengada dia, ganas dia, tapi dia selalu jadi partner gaduh aku. HAHA! biar orang nak cakap nak describe dia ni ape. tapi dia lah kawan paling SEMPOI aku pernah ada. dia tak kisah what people wanna say bout her. she's inspired me much in that. :') tapi sekarang dia dah ada family. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU sya! sorry takdapat datang masa tu. but I always pray and wish you all the best. hope you will happy beside your husband and family. amin. and now is Ahaa turn. okay dia ni mak ayam! HAHAH! okay tak tipu je. he's a friend, brother and siblings for me. when I need a good listener, he's there for me. tak kira cerita apa, tak kira kisah apa aku nak bukak. memang dia suka dengar :) he understand me, he know I will accept all his bad side or the good side of him :D you know you will always be the first and top of mine kan gie? hehehe! I really3 miss 4 of us. the old of us. can you guys feel hhow fast the time running out? okay I can't. I mean, I can't accept it. I want 4 of us like old damn bad. I miss the way 4 of us hanging around chit chat this and that, sleep over together and stay up late together :) Ya Allah, sumpah aku rundukan itu semua. :'( I do miss it damn much. but whatever it is, you guys still the best best damn best friends that I ever had. I love you guys so damn much! <3 *hugss :'(


"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation"


P/S: copy paste note dekat facaebook je. sebab sama jugak kalau nak buat balik :')

No comments:

Post a Comment